Monday, January 19, 2009

Forgive

Trevor went back to work today. He could not go to the volunteer meeting. I did not go. I did not want to go without him. I have been spilling everything and anything. I have been falling, tripping, and bumping into things. When I was home my Dad told me to slow down. I had the flu this weekend and could not go to work. I am hoping I bowl as good as last time. Last time I got two spares. In Rythimtic Gymnastics we are getting everything down pact. Someone else is going to join us. We have to make up for the two that quit. Lucky is enjoying his two Shiztus Dog friends. We took them out for a walk yesterday. It is good for him to have friends. Never forget about life. Never take for granted the things you used too. HD will make you cherish every moment. Trevor and I never take each other for granted. You never know what could happen. Cherish each other. Cherish your life. Forgive HD and cherish yourself. Forgive and cherish family. If you do take someone for granted. You end up thinking why did I take them for granted. You will never get closure. You are the ones that can make that change. Get close.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger