Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meds Not Working

I had a bad fall and hit my head. I am okay though. My meds are having issues. I am angry, irrational, and paranoid. I am having mood swings. I am going to talk to my Doctor here to talk about them. Tomorrow I get to volunteer at the Gleaners. I am also back at Rythmic Gymnastics. I missed it. It was good to see my special friends last night. Trevor showed up. They love him. I hope he can volunteer too. In the summer they start Tee Ball. I want to do that too. Keep yourself moving. Don’t stop moving. Don’t stop what you do that is psychical. It will keep you healthy as long as possible. You have to live and fight HD every way you know. Fight. HD is your enemy. Every day is a fight again and again. Don’t give in one step. Don’t let it take control. This is your life on the line. Every life breath is worth fighting for. Fight. Live and love your life. It is worth fighting for. Fight for the right to smile. The right to be happy. It is all a fight. We can win. This is the fight we can win in the end. There is a cure that has our name on it. In fact there are several. We have the strength to fight. We are HD warriors. Every day is a new struggle we can win. Don’t lose and let it take you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger