Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fight For Your Life

Someone again gave us 50.00 dollars in another card. We think it is the same person. We are so touched. We got our disability early. We got 2570.00 dollars. Next month we get 900.00 dollars. We are so excited. The plane ride should happen anytime soon. Our head Nurses’ Husband will take us. My life alert is working well. I love the reminders on it. When the Lady was here, she said I had tremendous sprit. She has a sister who has Parkinson’s. She said she is the same as me. She said we have more sprit than her. Today I had fun at Bowling. Everyone was asking what my life alert bracelet was. I did good again. I am getting better. I love Special Olympics. I have met lots of good friends there. I always have a good time there. The past couple days I have been a bit depressed. Today I woke up and told myself to have a good day. In the morning you can make our break your day. You have the choice, of if it will be a good one or a bad one. My Nurse Twila this morning and Katherine cheered me up too. Fight like your life is on the line. Make your health and happiness your main priority. Don’t let HD tear you apart. Fight and keep your balance. You can be physically happy and emotionally happy. You just a have to fight for it. It is our fight. We can win. We can get all of the things we want in life. Just fight for them. Every day we have to fight. Only we can understand.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger