Thursday, January 8, 2009

Live

Last night I thought aliens were going to get me. Today I had not a lot of HD symptoms. I have been anxious. I had fun at Rythimtic Gymnastics. They want Trevor to coach Softball. Two people dropped out of gymnastics. Now there is three of us. I had a good day at the Gleaner’s. I cleaned a lot of toys. I have not slept good in four days. This weekend I go back to work and look after Molly. I work 3 hours and get 25 dollar’s a week. Not bad. Alice is visiting my Brother and Sister in law. I am needed more now. Live that is all we can do. Do the best with what we have. Learn to love the life we have. The life we could have. It is a dream filled with hope. Live that dream. That dream is here. We don’t need to deal with out hope now. You know that it is possible. Our future is bright and shiny. We can live in the light. It is a choice. We have the light of love for life. The love for our future. Our future is now. Our future is then. Live for today. Live for every day. Live for every second. Enjoy life. That is what life is for. Live with the cure. Live for the cure.Countdown for the cure is real.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger