Friday, January 9, 2009

Meds

We filled out the papers for our disabled housing. I am not surprised that Tertrabenzine has severe side effects. They were just amped to push it. I wish it was never okayed. I warned my family about it. My HD Team in Calgary did not think it was safe either. Do your research. Whenever Gary is out on a new med or me. I do research. Today they upped my Zyprexa. It is my sedating med. I see Dr. Walker next week to see if I can live on it. Last time I was so sedating I could hardly do anything. I had to file an animal rights complaint today. These neighbors of ours, leave four huge dogs in a tiny truck. No air. No heat. Nothing. They have one seat. They sit there 4 hours a day. It made me sick. I think animals are nicer then we are. I could never do anything bad to our little boy Lucky. Isn’t Dimebon amazing? That Dimebon webcast. It is one my family is really interested in. There is a New HD Social worker in Calgary now. She might be able to get a hold of my Neurologist. That is how it used to work. I miss Loretta. She was a very amazing lady. She was missed when she retired. As these cures come and treatments life gets more fulfilling. Plan your future without HD. This is not false hope. These things are happening. This is real. Hope is here to stay. Hope has been here. No one knew how to find it. I am glad to bring you your daily hope. It will never stop. This is real. Hope is here to stay. Hope has been here. No one knew how to find it. I am glad to bring you your daily hope. I will never stop. You can’t stop fighting either. Don’t stop living.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger