Monday, March 30, 2009

Airplane Ride

I had a fun birthday. The airplane ride was so fun. I got too see the mountains. They were endless. Toppled with snow. I was the secondary driver. We went to see Crawford bay. It was so beautiful, sunset. I said hello to my American friends in Idaho. We are right next door to Idaho. We are going to do it again. Trevor’s family surprised me with a birthday That WII fit is amazing. My balance is 91 percent. My age is down to 31. I am feeling less HD now. The past week I have been healthy. Trevor and I have a bad flu. Our Nurse/ Friend Penny got us some Jell-O’s to calm down our sky high fevers. I have to look after Trevor and make sure he is okay. He has the worst fever ever. We had to miss the Special party. That is the time he got sick. She got us soup and juice too. I took one of those Jell-O’s. It worked good. We took Trevor to emerge, to see if he had Pneumonia again. We are lucky. It is just a flu. He is burning up all over. He is red. We are getting him a Pneumonia shot. Scott has the same problem. He needs to get one too. We are going to take Gary camping when he comes down. My birthday surprise gift is coming from Trevor’s Dad. It is something I need to help. That is all I know. Live and be free. Live your life freely. Live life. This is your only chance. Enjoy it. Love it. Fight for the right for your life to be great. Don’t give up the fight.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger