Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moving

Our condo is so nice. We have had Trevor’s family down here they loved it. Trevor says he grieves for me everyday, for all of the things I can't do.They are down to see Molly. It is huge. Wheel chair accessible everything, even the patio. We meet a lot of neighbors and they are all really nice here. I know some of the older ones did not want young people moving. Our Landlord told them that young people need help. One of the Neighbors told us that. They took us on the dog path. It is a nice off leash walk. There all sorts of animals there. Lucky and Margret’s dog loved it. We have been going out for walks. I am happy. No more stairs ever. Those were horrible. This place is all space too. Less room to fall. We feel so blessed to have this. Trevor is starting his own Computer repair business. I have a huge walk in closet here too. I am going to do my first Relay For Life on July 7th. I will have a candle for little Kaiden. I am excited. I am going to be on my home support Nurse’s Shirley’s team. It took a while to get the net. They had a huge error in Creston. We all lost it yesterday. This is our year. This is your year. Live it. Learn form life. Life shows us the way. The chosen path. The way to go. Life shows us that. On Saturday Trevor and I go to Cranbrook. We are going to have dinner and a movie.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger