Monday, March 9, 2009

Lucky

We are making lots of friends here. The neighbors are all nice. Lucky loves this place. More room to run around. It is a nice condo. We still can’t believe we got this. I am getting all lot sicker. I really have trouble eating, walking, chorea is bad. My brain fog is getting worse too. I can’t remember anything. I also am getting stuck in trances. My Special Friend’s memorial is on Sat. We miss her so much. Learn to live. Live to learn. Learn about how to move on. Life is for living. Live your life. Love your life. All we get. Live for yourself. You deserve to be happy. Fight to be happy. Fight for your smiles. Fighting, you can win. Fight HD away. Let the laughter fill your lungs. Let life fill your lungs. Gray is coming down this summer. Trevor ahs a Special Surprise for me on my birthday, March 29th.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger