Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fight

We are expecting lots of money this week. I am a tax write off. We get 40 dollars a day for every day I don’t work. I have to go to the Gleaner’s. They have work for me. Everything is in its place. I have the first Rythmitic Gymnastics that we have done in 3 weeks. I missed it. I am 39 and my agility has improved to 46 for 26. I am 111lbs, they told me to drink ensure every day. I don’t want to go lower. I lost 2.5lbs in four months. I was also forgetting to take it. My Nurses help me remember it. Another HD free day. Everyone needs to take their part in curing HD. We all need too take part in clinical trails. It is the only way we can find cures. The only way we can find treatments. They need have enough people to get these tests done. Join the fight. Join and help. We need people to fight HD. Come be a guinea pig with me. Change the world. Change the future. Try and help us win. Try and help us get answers. They need us to get answers. They can help us if we let them. Fight on our side.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger