Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trevor is Healthy

I have been falling and hurting myself for the past week. I am getting hurt a lot. Smacking my head into things. The past two days my HD is bad again. I was irrational today. I have been depressed, angry too. I am wondering if my meds need a check. The worst part of HD is the mental for me. I love my WII. My balance is improving. My age is down to 50. They use them in the Nursing homes here. It works for them too. The only thing I am worried about is I am less than 111lbs now. I am going to up my ensure. I have went down to twice a week. Trevor’s blood pressure is normal. We have been eating an ultra healthy diet for him. We think that might be it. His ACE Inhibiters worked miracles. I am excited for stem cells. I can grow old with Trevor. Everyone in this town is praying for us and trying to help us. Don does not want to see a young girl die. He did so well for us. Next week Trevor will call. He did not want to tell me. He was not sure if I was into stems cells, since they were illegal in the states. Until Obama fixed it. I got another hate email from a person that thought we were all going to die. I fight for you guys. I fight to bring hope. I won’t stop, as much as they want me too. I know it is right. I will be incapacitated and still helping you guys. They don’t stop me. They make us stronger. Let’s not pay attention to death. Only too life. Too hope. That’s why you come. No death here. We don’t want that world. Let’s live together.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger