Friday, March 20, 2009

Black Eye

Lucky was sick. He could not have a bowel movement. He had no energy. He tried to get it out yesterday. It looked like he was in pain. We called Trevor’s Dad. His dog Abbey had the same problem. Today he is better. He let out five poos today. I am getting so sick. Last night I was eating with Trevor, my hand was shaking like crazy. I also got a black eye. I had a bad fall. Hit the counter. I almost used life alert. Trevor was almost in tears when he saw how bad my chorea has gotten in my hands. He does not want to lose me. He told me he never regrets marrying me. I reminded him about the stem cells that Don got us. He is going to call soon and get info. Trevor takes this worse than I do. I told him we can grow old together. I really believe it. The stem cells will help us get there. This week he works late. My balance is very bad today. Never lose faith in the future. Never lose faith in yourself. You can fight this. We are all strong people. We can fight. Every day is a fight worth winning. Fight for every smile. Fight to live your life. It is yours. Don’t give back your life. Take it back. Take it away from HD. Don’t lose hope in the fight. We will win in the end. We will get cured. We will have a life, free of HD. We deserve that. We are too good of people to let us die. We will live on. Just fight with me. Have hope with me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger