Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bowling

Today has been a great day. I did amazing at bowling. I got my first strike, three spares. I got over a hundred on every game. On Thursday I got Gerry set up to give me a ride home, and from the Gleaner’s. She is a good friend and also runs Special Olympics. Bocci and Tee Ball are starting up in April. I will be doing all of those too. I can’t wait. Today I was really sick again. I was healthy in the morning and then later on got sicker. I also have a cold now too. Accept HD. It is the only way to live. The shadows are not where we want to be. We want to be happy and free. You have to fight the fear inside. That is all it is, fear. We can calm it. We got the cure for that fear. That is the strength inside. We all have it. We are capable of great feats. We just have to try. Try and win. Try and come with me. Win the fight. Be happy. It is hard. In the end it would be great. Fight and live. Fight and smile. Fight for your life. It is what you make of it. Win. Fight. It is always worth it to fight for what you want. You want life, get it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger