Friday, March 13, 2009

Molly’s funeral

My Dad gave me a WII. He also gave me a WIIFIT. I get bowling too. He gave me games too. I am so excited. I have wanted one for awhile. I know they use them in REHAB’s in hospitals. My Dad sent me this is a birthday present. I am tuning 26 on the 29th. I have had HD for three years now. I will tell you how this works. The appointment with my Occupational Therapist went well. Tomorrow is Molly’s funeral. I am going to miss my Special Buddy. I do have an infection. DR. Walker gave me antiboitics again. Today all of Trevor’s family had a meal at his Grandpas. We have done it twice. We are having them, over for pot luck after Molly’s funeral. Poor Alice has to work at the Nursing home where she died.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger