Thursday, March 5, 2009

Molly's Dying

I got a sad and happy blogs today. I will start with the unhappy one. When I went to see Molly on last Sat, she was happy, healthy. On last Thursday she passed out. They took her to the hospital here. She has Gallstones and they ruptured her bladder. They are very painful for her. She is on tons of Morphine and is in a lot of pain. She was there for three days. She is now in palliative care in the nursing home. She is not eating. Not taking a tube. Every day we can Trevor and I are there. Alice came out of Mexico early to be there. Any day she could die. I don’t want to lose my Special buddy. We are all trying to prepare for it. I will forever remember the good times we had. We had tons of good times together. You can't ever prepare for it. I will enver forget my Molly.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger