Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Relay For Life

I am still healthy. My mind is clear. I have been healthy for a week. The Special Olympics every year does the relay for life. I am joining their team. They have ten volunteers and ten of us special people. I did not go bowling today. Trevor and I did not want to get them sick. He took off today. Tomorrow he goes back to work. My fever is gone and so is his. I am going to go bowling with one of our neighbors and Penny. She wants to do Special Olympic bowling too. It sucks because they start next year. It ends in April. The cures are here. They are real. The hope is now. The hope will never fade. It is always here. Never lose sight of your future. Plan your future. Plan your life and just live it. Life is what we make it. Make your life worth living, Fight always to keep afloat in the sea of pain. We have pain. We don’t wallow there. We fight to keep above it. Float with me. Be safe up here. Don’t look at the bottom. Look up here. The sunshine and the light is amazing. Never leave here. This is a great place to lie. Live in the hope. Fight to stay above. Fight all the time. It is a constant battle and we can win. We just have to fight to stay here.

1 comment:

  1. just a few questions for you, if you dont mind. first off, my grandfather passed away from HD and my mother has HD and is progressing rapidly. So i am at a crossroads, do i get tested or not? any advice? i lie in alberta, are there any people i can contact about testing if i do decide to go through with it?

    if u could email me back that would be greatly appreciated..guardian_26@hotmial.com

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger