Thursday, March 12, 2009

Missing Molly

My Occupational therapist. Amy is coming tomorrow at 11:00 for an assessment. Molly’s Memorial is this Saturday. I miss her. We drive pass Swan Valley and cry. Sometimes I think I need to keep her company. Trevor’s Grandpa is sad and lonely, since Molly passed. Everyone misses her. At the Gleaner’s they are moving toys. We did not go. Next week, they will all be in the new section. Tomorrow I get to go see the Doctor and find out what infection I got. They are cutting back everyone that works Trevor’s job. They are running out for work. One of our new fiends here will take me out for rides if I need some. We meet more neighbors today. Everyone is nice here. Forgive yourself. This is HD. We aren’t responsible for acting crazy. Accept us . Don’t forget, we are people. I know Trevor will ever forget the me, if I get sicker. We are human. We have feelings. They can get broken.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger