Monday, March 23, 2009

Relay For Life

This weekend I broke our glass slow cooker. The glass shattered. I got glass in my foot. Alice came to help me. She took out the glass and helped me clean up my bloody feet. She helped get the glass mess. She is going to get us one for my Birthday. My Dad thinks we should get one with a glass lid. There is another Special Olympics Spaghetti party. It is the day before my Birthday. Ironic. I still don’t know what Trevor’s surprise is. I am counting down the days to find out. Shirley dropped by, one of Nurses, Breast Cancer Survivor. I will be one her team on the Relay For Life here. I will get a little nice candle for Kaiden, a nice message. They wrap it in a bag. In to the Illuminati. It is a beautiful candle lit vigil for the dead. 1000’s of people show up every year. I have been wanting to do this since the little guy died. His Mom tested negative for HD. She thought she was made to be a Mom. Her little boy ended up getting Leukemia. Trevor and I went to see them as soon as we could. He was in reemission. We thought he could fight forever. 6 months later he died. He was 7. I would be honored to raise money and represent his memory at the Really For Life. He was young. You just don’t forget.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger