Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Early Birthday

Our nice Neighbors through me a early birthday party. They made a cake for us and everyone. That was Lucky’s dog sitter that did that for us. We got lots of nice neighbors. Lot’s of friends. Lots of friends for Lucky. Everyone has a dog here. They will babysit him on my birthday. Trevor has a big surprise. Today Alice dropped by with a new slow cooker for my birthday. She gave us a meal and everything in there too. I had the best day at bowling ever. I was in the 100’s every game. I got a strike and some spares. I am getting better. My spelling is getting g so bad. The HD effect the typing sometimes at night. I had an HD free day. My WIIFIT age is 39. It went down 21 years. My balance is up from 26 to 74 percent. It wants me to train my reflexes so I can control my falling. I am enjoying being a site leader on WEAREHD.org. It is something I had believe since day one. I am glad I got Trevor to join too. Let’s celebrate life. Let’s celebrate. Let’s celebrate for the future. Always future forward. Stay in the clouds. It is happy here. Don’t go down. Fight to be here. We have to fight to keep up our spirits. Do everything to gain the hope. Take the hope. Take your happiness. Gain it for yourself. Make it for yourself. We choose what way we want to go. Come outside into the sun with me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger