Monday, March 16, 2009

Molly's funeral

Molly had a nice funeral. A lot of people came to see her. She had a lot of friends here. All week we had family dinners. Last night we had a Pot Luck dinner at our place. Trevor’s whole family is down and we have not seen them since our wedding. They love our new condo. They got the tour. Got to meet Lucky. We are now welcome to go stay in Kelowna with his Uncle Gary. My Dad had a hard time getting a WIIFIT for me. They are hard to get. I love mine. It does tests to see how you are. Weight, Body Mass, actual age. After five minutes it figured out I had balance issues. They want me to do strength training and balance exercises. Every day it checks to see if I am meeting my goals. I am really 54 years old. I am 111 lbs. Everyone thinks I still look healthy. Not scary skinny. Though I was worried. I believe this will work. Phsyo they could do nothing. I have had 2 HD free days. I did cleaning like crazy yesterday. I joke about my age. I tell Trevor’s family that I am older then they are. I don’t want to make it painful. Laugh and enjoy life. Enjoy what you have. Enjoy what you don’t. Make your life worth fighting for. Make it work. Make it fun. Strive to be the best you can. You have the power to change your life. You are the one that can change that. Get your life. Take it back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger