Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 more Awards

I spent all day making my web page accessible for disabled
people. I know all lot of them come here. Anyone can view it now. It
was hard to do. Ihad no idea what I was doing. I got it done now.
Everything is good now. I will not be here tomorrow. I am going to
Nelson BC with Alice. She is my Mother in Law. I will be gone for the
day and back at night time. I am so excited. I want to see Mountain
Goats like I did last time. I won 3 more awards. These are coming in
like crazy. I won a Glass Horse Award. It is beautiful. I have also won
my biggest honor on my site ever. It is a very hard one to win. It is a
5.0 Award. That is as high as it goes. I won a Keraoke Site Award
too. I can’t believe I am winning everything in my path.I am just an
HD girl. You can have a hope too. I am so sick and doing this anyone
else could. Never let HD stand in your way. I never do. If you can
never live out your dreams.Get over the fact that you have HD, you
have the mindset. All of you could do anything you want to. It is
possible for us to learn . Dream big.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger