Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wild Turkey's

I have been feeling healthy the last two days. I have just been
having a few problems with my mobility. I am tripping and almost
falling. Yesterday we had fun in Cranbrook. We went and watched
10,000 BC. It was a good movie. The thing my Physio Therapist said
that we have problems with our vision. I have noticed sometimes it
is hard for me to see the whole picture. I have a hard time scanning
everything properly with my eyes. We went for a drive today took
Lucky for a walk around Duck Lake. We saw wild Turkeys. We saw
them 2 days in a row. We saw Beaver’s today. Lots of animals. I love
spring. It is my favorite season. I love everything it brings. We have
to find joy someplace. We should take joy in everything that
surrounds us. There are lots of things that make us happy, and live
fuller lives. Go out in the sunshine. Live in that place. Never be
afraid to go out inside and live your life. We need to live a full life
as much as we can. Let’s make something worth it. Let’s make life
happen. We have the power to do that. We can live fully. We can
manage that. Do live life fully. It’s all we need to do, love your life.
Learn to love and live again. We can do that. Don’t let HD stop you
from living.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger