Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

Sorry I was away. So busy. My computer finally got fixed. They did
not plug in my disk drives. My meds have not been working. I am
having hallucinations and paranoia again every day. I am fighting
a bad depression. I have also been really irrational and obsessing.
I was once happy go lucky, took a down turn. I had to fight so hard
to not do that. WE ARE IMPORTANT! WE DO MATTER! Our life does
count, even when you don’t think we do. We matter and add to
other people’s lives. This is the real HD. We all struggle. We all
share the same pain. Know what I figured out. Everything will be
okay. We have to fight so hard every day to stay alive. To have that
hope. We can fight through these mental symptoms and win. We
can. We can fight. We have a chance. Alice and I are going to Dr
Walker to get my meds upped. I am going so insane. This is the
fight of our lives. One we can win. It is so hard. We can do it. We can
make a life worth living. Out that pain comes love. Brings us hope
again. Never give up you lives. I did not. Our life is not worth is to
give up or take away. That is also how I live my life. I did have a fun
easter dinner with Trevor's family.I updated the HD infomation
page.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger