Friday, March 7, 2008

Fears

Nelson was fun. We saw Mountain Goats twice. They are so
awesome. I always had a love for animals and nature. That is why
we are in Creston BC in Canada. We went shopping. Had dinner. I
had a hard time eating with Alice. I ordered a salad. All the leaves
and chicken were too big for a person with HD. We need small
bites. I got confused in the mall and thought I was in the Cranbrook
Mall. How funny is that? I told Alice about a huge HD problem I am
having. I will tell you all too. Whenever I eat, I am good for a few
bites. Then I gag and feel like hurling. I wait until it is calmed down.
She said I should eat 6 small meals a day. She is a Registered
Nurse. I heard that too. I have it on here. Now I have to try it myself.
Let’s discuss fears now. We have HD. We have these. Mine are
being mistaken as an alcoholic here like my Grandpa. Every
restaurant store I was in. I talked about HD. My web page. My
mission. I talked mostly with Trevor. Now everyone in their dog
knows I have it. That is good. People walk up to Trevor and ask him
if it is true do I have HD? It is easier In a small town to tell everyone.
In a big city it is different. It is harder. Everyone I have met since
moving here are all nice. My Landlord’s have HD in their family too.
How weird is that? Another fear I have is embarrassing my family
when I am eating in a restaurant. Alice figured out that yesterday.
She told me that it would never ever bother them and no matter
what everyone loves me. It is all right to have fears. They come
along with anything. What is not right is helping them grow. That
just wares a person down. People can’t take that much fear. Let all
of it go. Live. If we do have so much fear. It will not let us live or love
life as full as we should. Never healthy. Never be afraid to go
outside and live life. It does not matter what we appear to be. Once
we are out, it is healthy. When I tell Trevor that I am scared of going
outside. He said to me you are a fighter that is what he saw in me.
We can all fight. We are a hundred times stronger that you think.
We can do anything we want to. We are the ones in power. We are
the ones that can change. It is up to us. Take your life back. Get it
back. That is our life. We will not let HD take it from us. We have to
live.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger