Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hallucinations

I also ran into Trevor’s BMX. I am running into doors when I am
trying to get the phone. I am again all covered in bruises. Last night
I was also hallucinating. I saw Trevor’s foot turn into Lucky. It was
weird. I am also spilling everything too. I tried to wash dishes and it
almost overfilled the sink. I am putting my clothes on backwards to.
It is getting harder for me to do basic care. I am finding I have to
depend on Trevor a lot on a bad day. That’s when it is bad. Trouble
eating, bathing, dressing. I almost choked last night. I find with me
sleep is everything. So is timing, around night time I get sicker. I do
all of this page stuff before I do get that bad. I had the first good
clean solid sleep I have had in a while. That is everything gets
enough sleep. It can make or break you day with HD. I am slow on a
good day. Things get easier with more sleep. I was worried that it
was getting so advanced that I would not have good days anymore.
I updated My Story. I added where I used to volunteer. My love for
PM Harper. No it is my rally cry against him. When he got elected,
ask Trevor I wanted to leave Canada. Go to Sweden, somewhere
with socialized everything. I always wanted to be a Politian. My best
friend Elyssia might live out my dream. She is going to learn how to
run my site. Trevor does not have the time. Elyssia used to run a site.
If I get to sick to run it. We will still use my words. She lives down
stairs. I just need to show someone when all of this is still fresh. I
can’t leave you without any hope. I added all of the stuff to My
Story. I also added where we live. This does not happen all lot with
me. I am so scared the progression is going so fast and taking me
out so quickly. I am not stupid. The sooner a person gets the worse
and faster it progresses. When I got my results they
suggested home care. That scared the crap out of me. Trevor told
me that I will never be alone. That is the thing I will not die. None of
us will ever have die when we get cured. My Mom would not lie.
Some days that is the only thing that keeps me holding on. We just
have to believe. Things have to get better. No matter how scared we
are, things will improve. Just have that hope. I have to hold on to the
hope and fight for it to right now too. No matter how sick we need to
do everything possible to make us better. I have birthday on the
29th this month. I am going to Crawford bay for 4 days with Trevor
and his family. I am excited. I am going to be 25. I might not be able
to blog. It depends on if the hotel has internet. Trevor said he would
bring the laptop for me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger