Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lupe Bronze Award

I won another award today. It is a Brazilian Lupe Bronze Award. It is
another hard to win award. It is international too. Thank you for
honoring my site. I did something right. Like I have said before we
can learn new things. We can grow. Don’t doubt yourself ever. I
never do. We just let HD control our life and what we do. We should
never ever do that. Our life belongs to us. Take it back. Fight it away.
It is the quality of life that is on the line here. We need our life
back. HD will make us sick. That is for certain. We can still have a
great quality of life. We can have that. Just believe in yourself, your
life, your future. We are all stronger than we know. We can use that
against HD and get our life back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger