Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bronze Reach for the Stars Award

As you can tell I am in the process of changing the layout of my
bloggie. I have set it up. I have to go through every post and change
its colors, that part will take tons of my time. I blog every day. I like
this look. I wish I had it sooner. Armyliss Lilies are my theme for my
page. HD international flower. They took their symbol from these
Lilies. I have lots of people ask about the Lillies .I have won another
international award. It is a bronze Reach for the Sky award. Thank
you for the award. They loved my inspirational site. I have been
winning a lot of them now. Those hard to win ones. Whenever I win
something like that it surprises me. I applied for most of those 2
times and now I am winning them. Weird. No matter what we should
never give up our goals. When we lose never give up your dreams. I
have spilling nonstop today. I spilled salsa all over. I am
experiencing the problems with my upset tummy. Today I threw up
my dinner. I have been twitchy but generally alright again. This is
weird. I went with Alice to do our laundry today. Tomorrow I am
going to Nelson with her again. I won’t be blogging. I want Mountain
Goats. They are so cute. Lucky is the best aerobics partner ever. I
have a Chi Ball. It is a 5 pound small ball. I was using it and he tried
to take it from me. It was so cute. I love being a Mommy. We got him
around the time where I found out I had HD. Me and Gary. It is good
for him he has a Mommy who can look after him 24/7. He even sits
in the chair when I blog. He does not bark at all. That is rare for a
Terror. He is our baby. We see animals like humans here. They are
better than a lot of people. Take joy. Find something you can hold
on. Always have a dream, a goal. The little life you have, live out
your dreams. They are so important. They make us get up in the
morning have a focus. My dream is to go to see the ocean with
Trevor. I never got to travel because my Mom was sick. It was bad if
we went away without her. We are going to Queen Charlotte Islands
this summer. I want to see all of the wildlife. I never had been out of
Alberta until I met Trevor. When I first came his Mom made a nice
trip to all of the hot springs here. Obviously I love it. Moved here.
Setting goals is key. I have little healthy time and want to live out
my goals. Everyone needs them. You can’t live and love life without
them. Another goal of mine is to run this as long as I can. We need each other. When you are sick dream more.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger