Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Scarred

Yesterday was rare. Usually I am happy and not scared. I get
scared bad like probably once a year. Trevor calls everyday 2
times to check up on me. When he called I was in tears and told
him I was scared. I was getting sicker. I went downstairs to my
friends Elyssia and Nefertiti. Every day we walk Lucky. They knew
something was wrong. They calmed me down. They are such good
friends. Trevor was so worried he came home early. Trevor heard
about how comforting they had been, we both went downstairs.
Then we made a Physho appointment. I go on Friday at 8:30. I am
excited for physho. It is about time I am doing that. Trevor told me
after reading that VOW article. He was going to have me home for 7
years too, before he puts me in a home. We are going to have to
make some modifications. I am fine today, and my happy self. It
would not be normal if I was never ever scared. I had so many falls
again yesterday. All I do is spill. Trevor is going to get a baby bib.
That is the kind I want. I have a Dora the explorer Sippy cup I use.
You have to have a good laugh daily. I wanted a hello kitty one. We
could not find one yet. Oh well this one is cute. Yesterday it was
hard to find hope. I have it now. I feel good again. I feel alive. We are
going to fight to feel alive to. We need that good feeling and the
knowledge that everything is going to be okay. Everything will get
better. We will get cures and better treatments. It just takes time.
We will make a life worth living for ourselves. Something we love.
Every day you wake up and can’t wait for your day to begin. We have
to learn how to live again. This is all we get for a life. This is what we
have to accept and learn to love. There are always days when there
are struggles. Like yesterday and me. We have to move on and live
and love life. It gets tough to love but we have to. We have to show
HD we can live. We have you and we can fight you. We can be
happy. We can have hope.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger