Monday, March 17, 2008

Forgot about Saint Patty's Day

I have been weirded out now that my symptoms are less. It is sill
weird going to near home care to healthy. I am just waiting for this
to end. There one things that has not changed is my falls and
mobility. That is really bad. I am spilling everything. I feel like I
clear mind. When HD takes over you don’t have that. I describe it as
it is clear. I know this can’t last long. These beginning stages with
me, I had months when I was not sick. I know now that they get
worse every time it gets bad. I know that the healthy days can
completely go away. The time period would get shorter. This is
something I had to learn, not anything they tell me. I have Psyhsio
again today. At 3:30. I fell into one of our tables yesterday. I have
been falling, Trevor and I were channel surfing. Get this. They had a
bit about falling and the elderly and sick. Ironic oh yes. They are
trying to make a special kind of floor that absorbs falls. The one
they made you could not walk on. Let’s see what they come out with.
Trevor is worried again about losing me. I once again told him I will
get cured. We will all live. It does not matter how sick we get. Never
lose your hope. I will tell you something funny I do when I do the HD
dance. I actually start grooving. It is so funny. Last night I was doing
disco will HD dancing. I did it at Trevor’s Aunt’s house. When I first
found I had HD gene, I told my HD social worker about my dancing
to deal with the diagnosis. I was not going to do any drugs or drink.
That affects us so much. I am glad I never touched any of that stuff.
I must of known that is would do bad things if you have HD. It kills
brain cells that we so desperately need. All of our neurons. She
told me the irony is you will be dancing all of your life. If you have a
sense of humor that is so important. My Mom had one too. Laugh
through everything. It won’t hurt you as bad if you don’t. It can get us
through anything. Laughter can help improve your outcome of
everything. It can help us deal with hard times, it won’t sting you.
Laughter is what they say, the best medicine. I am Trevor's hero. He
loves how I am tryingto live my life the way we are all supposed too.
Show people how to live too. Happy and joyful. We can all get there.
We have to fight like it is everything to get there. I made this for St.
Patty's day. Happy St. Patty's day. We got confused Tevor and I and
thought it was Easter time! How funny is that!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger