Friday, March 14, 2008

Physhio

I had two appointments today. First started out with Physhio. I went
inthere and was not symptomatic. Though this has been the worst
day I had in awhile. Three days in row. I have a feeling these days
won’t last long.That is something I am more than happy to accept. I
did some test he needs exercises so he could see anything that
work. He made me jump. That was the worst. I had problems lifting
my legs for one exercise.He said, most of my problems are control.
He set goals for me toachieve after this. I will learn the aerobics
exercise ball. Also I will dance again. I would be able to
skateboard again with pads on. I have not skateboarded in 2 years.
I just got to afraid of hurting myself. I have always wanted to use
that ball. I was afraid because of my balance. They use in the
Caribbean Workout. That is my aerobics. Another thing I must do is
get over the fear. I found it very helpful and fun. Very funny. I have to
see him on Monday. He gave me some exercises to fight the chorea.
I have to start walking mechanical. Like a robot. I also have to
notice a trend, which way I dance.I fell out of Trevor’s Dad’s van. I
was lucky Trevor was right there and caught me. Next we went to
see my therapist. It was the first time I have seen her since I found
out I had HD. We had a lot to talk about. Everything is getting so
expensive now I am sick. Kate told us about a Ministry here that will
donate money to disabled people for trips. They will pay for gas for
their trips. It is expensive for us to go to Calgary every three
months. They could also pay my Physhio. Kate is talking to them
about letting us in the program. She is a great therapist. That is
something our advocate did not know about it. I can’t get any
benefits because we are married. Three weeks after we married,
they told us we should not because we get us no benefits for us. We
are glad we aremarried. That is horrible that they expect the other
partner to take care of the other. That is why most families have
nothing. I am going to Cranbrook with Trevor tomorrow. Lots of fun. I
will be gone all day. No blog I am also going there on Tuesday with
Trevor and Alice. Two days coming up. Sounds like fun. She was so
nice getting my hair cut last time. Everyone have fun. We have to
live. Everyday make it great. Make it happy. Don’t let anything get
away from your happiness and your dreams. We are sick, but we
can live.We can truly live life.We can learn to love it again. With all
of these awards I won. I am dedicating everyone to every person
that has HD, or in their family Ido.. You guys deserve them as much
as I am hoping these awards give everyone a bit of luck. We all
share the same story. We have this it is in our family. We are all the
same. We are all one joined family. We all need hope and luck on
our side

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger