Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crawford bay

I am finally home. I have been really, really busy with going to
Crawford Bay. I am going to Nelson tomorrow too. I am excited.
Crawford Bay was so fun. I took Lucky for tons of walks, the hotel
commented. They said he is very Lucky to walk all day. He is so
cute. We are crate training him right now. He misses Mommy
whenever I leave. He has me 24/7. We ran into a bunch of Wild
Turkeys. Saw Bear tracks. They are just waking up. Apparently
today I am a quarter century old already. Trevor and I went out to
dinner. Yummy. Tomorrow Trevor and are going to see Wrestle
Mania. It is always around my birthday. I have been doing that for
most of my life. I am glad I never got to be a Diva. There is no
respect any more. When I wanted to do that, it was before they were
crazy sexualized. A WWE dive feminist? Imagine that. Today I am so
confused. Everything confused me. It got really bad earlier. I put my
skirt on inside out this morning. On the way home I was trying to fix
and it ripped. How embarrassing. Have to make the best out of it
though. One thing I am dealing with when it comes to HD. It is the
change in my face. It is rapidly aging my face. That is a hard thing
to lose for a young girl to lose. When I got my meds changed I had a
very scary 2 days. I saw the forest move. I saw scary man at my door.
I saw Buffalo. I got so scared I had to get close to my Trevor. Trevor
is burnt out. He works way to much. We are working on a plan to
help. 2 days a week are for him. I had a scary dream. Now it is all
good. No matter how scary things get how much things change. We
have to hold faith in our lives, or future. We will have that. We will
have everything we dream of. We just have to accomplish our
dreams. Dreams give us a purpose. They give us something to
reach out and live. Always live. Always love. Always have hope.
Things have to get better. They will. It takes time. We have to learn
the lesson we are meant to learn. We have to learn how to be
strong. How to love ourselves even though it is so hard sometimes.
Forgive yourself and others. Life is too short to live that way. We
have little life, big impact. We have to see that. We are the ones that can have that impact.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger