Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pelaqita Persians Award

I won their Merit site award. This one means a lot to me. They sent this:



Laudation: This site is dedicated to educating people about
Huntington's disease. The web master's mother had this disease
which is hereditary and she tells the story of the familial
background, shares stories, pictures, and the importance of
genetic testing, care giving tips, and much more. I have watched
this site evolve and it has improved with time. I hope to see this web
master continue her work on her site as she grows and learns
more.


I love every caring or inspirational awards, they all mean a lot.
Every award has it effect. I appreciate them all.Helping is what I
have this site for. I don’t know how I can do all of this sick. I believe
a hundred percent in it. I believe in changing lives. That is why I try
to never quit. Every person that comes here is a life changed or
saved. You can also do whatever you want to. Believe like I do. Put
in a hundred percent of everything you got. Never let HD stand in
the way. We can change the world and our lives. You have the
power too.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger