Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pandora Award

I am on my way to Nelson. Check my email. Guess what? Another
International award. It is a Pandora Merit Award. They are hard to
get too. So hard after applying twice I now am winning the ones that
I lost. It is weird winning these now. I was hallucinating last night. I
actually thought that I heard someone come into the house too. No
one was there. I was standing around doing my hair. This was scary
real. I thought someone else was in there and was going to kill me.
All of this feels so real. I grounded myself last night it worked
again. Thank you Lucky. We need to find hope when we are scared
the most. We have to. Fine the hope deep down. Things will change.
We will get cured. We will. It is not a question of it. It is when.Sorry
short this time. I am going away any time now. Believe in wanting to
generally get better. Physically and mentally.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger