Friday, March 7, 2008

4 New Awards/ New Award Page

I won so much awards I had to make a new page. Way too many! I
got that up this morning. I won 4 awards today. No idea why I win so
much. They all especially love the message I give out every day.
Every award giver says something along those lines. This is the
Moon Award. This what they said


Your site is not usual in the web like your life is not usual.
You cannot help yourself, but you want to help other people.
You do it with all your heart and what you doing are really
outstanding.


So we decided to honor your efforts with our
It is another hard won to win. They special made one for me. Ruth
Ann sent me and Supreme Site Award. Beautiful award. Sweet Len
loved my site so much he gave me 2 awards. I appreciate every
honor my site gets. I made this site to help people. These Awards
and hope honor HD. Since I am have won the most awards for a new
site. That’s what hope can accomplish. We can believe in anything
now. We can accept HD. We can live. Thank everyone for these
honors and every person who comes looking for something they
never got before, hope. We all need hope. We can all dream and
accomplish anything now. You can all do it too. Accomplish any
goal you set. Never let HD ruin your dreams and goals. We need
them. I never let HD get in the way either. This life is ours. I have
dinner with Trevor’s Aunt and her family tonight. Sounds like fun. I
am so tired though. I was stumbling all over this morning too. Like
Crazy. Try not to let it bother me. Soon as you let that in that is not
good for your soul. It poisons yourself to let it affect you bad. That is
hard fight sometimes though. Every day we fight and only we know
how hard. As I get sicker I will know more. It is weird I have no
problem eating the past two days. It comes and goes. All of my HD
symptoms are like that for me. Know why I love HD. I have accepted
this all long time ago. I had to accept it again. Once you do it gets
better. You can glean with happiness. We have HD. It is there. It will
get worse. We have to learn to deal with yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger