Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meds Change

I won another award. It is a bear award. They upped my Serquil up to
200 from 100. It is supposed to kick in within an hour and I will
feel good again. I was hallucinating about Lucky. I have been
unstable. I have been feeling off and on sick. Trevor was
compressing me last night and felt my twitches. I saw him near his
food bowl and disappear. I had a dog saving day. Elisha and I were
walking Lucky. There was a stray Jack Russell Terror. We did not
recognize him for the neighborhood. Nobody knew him. We saw a
dog tag. We took him home tried to call his owner. We are not
allowed dogs in our apartment, except for Lucky. We gave him to
Trevor’s parents to look after. We can’t get a hold of the owner. I
have a bit of a cold now. Cough, sneezes, all of that fun stuff. We
might not go to Crawford bay. It is in the air right now. I am turning
25 on March 29. At that time I would have had HD symptoms for 2
years. It kicked in right around my birthday. What a birthday
present. I feel that way. Having HD has enriched my life. All of your
life too. We truly live life. We cherish every minute of life we get.
We have to cherish everything. We have an illness that should
teach to love what we have. Appreciate the good and hard times. HD
helps us grow a different perceptive. It is hard. Trevor’s Aunt
Carolyn is looking into that EFT therapy for us. She said that she has
seen people with MS come out healthy. I am afraid of needles. But I
am seriously am going to get acupuncture.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger