Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Award

I won a huge award. This is like becoming on the top 100
Disability/ Disease blog list. I did not apply. They found me. This is
huge. I won the Disability Newtook Award. I had no idea I would win
this I am so happy to have won this. I started something positive for
a change. I am being rewarded like crazy. I can win all of this. It all
still about my mission. All of that takes a back seat. If I have helped
or changed one person lives that is all I need. Live and love your
life. All of you believe in yourself and you can do anything. When I
do this I don’t question. I just do. I want everyone that comes here to
know that things will get better. There is real hope here. Real hope
for us. We will get cured shortly. I wanted you to have hope for the
first time. Don’t be afraid of HD. It won’t be sick with it long. Just
believe a hundred percent in our future, without HD. It will come
sooner than later. We can have our miracles. We will have them.
We will have our lives back. There is o much hope now. Just believe. We can also do anything we want to.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger