Monday, April 21, 2008

Working Hard

Today I worked 3 hours. It was not that bad at all. Every day this
week I work. Trevor’s Dad said I could come any time I want. I find a
hard time getting out of bed. I am so exhausted. I am going to get
sleeping pills. I have not slept well in two months. The last two days
have been really HD free. They have been better. I changed my hit
counter. I always have problems with them. Everyone here needs
hope. Hope is surrounding us. We have to realize it is there. We
have access to hope every day. We have to take advantage of that.
Without hope. How can we live? That would be not good life, if you
never get hope. Believe. We will be cured quickly. This will all work
out in our favor. We can actually have hope. I have taught all of you
that. Don’t ever lose that. That belongs to all of you. Every life I save
on here will always mean a lot to me. You can all live now... That is
why I will always be here giving you the daily hope. Just because
we have HD does not mean we can’t love our life. Build your life up.
Build your hope up. If you have HD it is a reason to fight for the right
to love your life. All we have. All we know. We change them. We can know the truth of the is matter. We will be cured.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger