Monday, April 14, 2008

Cranbrook Psyche Ward

am sorry I was not able to blog for days. Not only have we had
Jenny to deal with. I emailed every media outlet and they are
leaving us alone. People are walking up to Scotto and emailing my
brother and saying sorry. He has no idea who they are. He has
watched the reports too. He said Jenny died quickly and was
painless. Every 15 minutes on the radio. Poor Scotto. He is 20. He
loses someone every year. He is torn up about going to Rimbey for
another funeral. Last one was poor Dylan Stoner. He was Scotto’s
best friend. We had the same friends. I had known him since grade
2. He got into a horrible drunk driving accident. He was she same
age. He has also lost 5 of his school friends. After I heard, I stayed
up all night trying to get rid of the reporters. I was sent to the
Cranbrook Psyche Ward. My Seriqouil was giving me horrendous
hallucinations. It was also making me angry. Dr. Trew said that the
anger was a side effect of the serqoiul. They upped it. It would work
for a bit and then it would get worse. They put me back on Zyrpexa.
They upped it. I got realised today. I am glad I went. I hurt for all for
these people with horrible mental illnesses. I gave them hope and
a reason to live. It hurt me to see people struggle in life. I have to
help people. It does not matter who. While working on myself too. It
is part of healing me. These people have had a hard life. Alcoholics,
drug addicts. My roommate was clean for a month. That is such
good news. She can begin her life again. When today I left
everyone had tears in their eyes. I told them to set goals and
achieve dreams. I told them their lives mean something. I also told
one of the guys there that his life meant something. Never hurt
yourself again. I met every member of his family. They would miss
him so much. They all needed help. I was blessed to be there with
such a group of very nice people. Mentally ill are people too. I don’t
think people sometimes don’t think that. I love them all. Who have
such problems they can’t help. They saw a kid in there. Were
surprised at the wisdom that can come out of 25 year old. That is
the sad part. They left the door open when I had to sleep. I was
scared and had hallucinations. The sad thing is I can’t go to Jenny’s
funeral. I talked to my Aunt and she said Jenny would want me to
get better. I am working on a memorial page. I want to get my
cousin on here. You can all know how amazing she was. I am so
glad to have known her. I also wrote a poem for her. I am going to
get home support now. It is what my family wants. It won’t stop me
from coming here and working on saving people from the cold
reality we face. Everyone get in the warm world that we live in. It will
always be this way. We have to know to come here. I would never
take that away. I swear I will be on my “Death Bed” and still
blogging. It would never be like that. We are all going to live. I just
wish I could say the same for our Jenny. I was in the hospital and I
told people where I was from. They told me do you know about that
bus crash. There was one woman who went through almost the
same circumstances. Her poor son in law was murdered in
Edmonton. It is a cold case. She told about how hard it is for people to deal with that. It is so having to hear it all over the place.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger