Saturday, April 26, 2008

Remebering Jenny

I miss my Jenny today. I have really been through the grief gauntlet.
Mood swings and depression. I will make her page soon. Trevor
needs to set up my scanner. Why do they have to take the young
ones? I knew the other boy. He was 14 years old. I see busses on TV
or here. I remember all of the news broadcasts. That is all I see. I
know all of us have seen it. That has traumatized all of us. I am also
happy and sad. She bought her grad dress. They also were planning
a trip to Disney Land when she died. She loved Disney. Everything
about them. I am so glad they left my family alone. Thanks to me.
We both loved animals to no end. She would have been the best
veterinarian ever. I used to babysit her all of the time. She had a
smile that lit us all up.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger