Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hope

All of my Doctors are going to have a family conference so
that they can think of ways to help us. Trevor’s Mom is pulling
away from us. She has been doing it for three months. She
wants Trevor and I to separate. She ditched me in the
hospital. Promised me she would come. My Dad was going to
come and take me home for a bit. She never did. All we really
have is my Dad right now. When I was hospitalized, that is
when she tried extra hard to part us. When I left I did not
know if I had Trevor to go home to. She is trying to break our
vows. He told me no matter how bad things would get he
would never leave. My Dad is all we have. She went on a trip to
Mexico. Never came back the same. She avoided us. On Friday
I get to talk to a home support worker. We are going to
organize everything. They will give me time to do my site.
They will be here in the morning for meds. We get 5 days a
week free. That is good. With all of these problems. All we
can do is hope. Things have to improve. We have to believe.
Believe in life and being HD free. It is hard to have this
hanging over our heads. We have to cope. I believe that
everything has to get better. Believe in our happiness. In our
joy. In our laughter. Believe in all for the good things that will
come. The good things that have. All good things will never
die. Hope will never die also. Hope for our future will never
die too. Always have that. Having all of that will help you live. We will win.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger