Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fight

It is good to start gaining weight. It made such a difference. I only
did that for five days. It is so noticeable. I recommend ensure to
anyone. It really works fast. I talked to my counselor here. She gave
me some good advice that I will share. If we don’t use ourselves in
doing what we can do. We will lose everything earlier. She does not
want to see me in a home so soon. Clean something. Every day I
have to take out Lucky. I also have to do dishes. That is all Trevor
wants from me. I was happy when I got home. I have not seen my
Lucky in so long. He misses me so much. I am the person that
spends all day with him. I missed him so much. The Zyprexa did not
put me asleep either. When I was on Serquil I was up all night. This
is a continuing trend. I thought I would get sleep last night. I was up
really late. I am kind of a bit sacred for home support. I know we
need it bad. I have to realize there is no point in worrying or getting
scared. Just accept it. It is going to happen. That is HD. We need to
learn how to move on. Don’t let HD stop you in its tracks. Fight it with
everything you have. We have to live and love our lives. We can’t if
HD takes over every part of our beings. We need to be strong. We
are the ones that can take control. We are the ones that can defeat
HD. You can’t take way our joy for our life. We won’t let you in. We
will fight you out. Leave us alone. Let us be at ease, for once. Take
our life back. Take our future back. Take our hope back. Don’t let
HD taint them. HD tries and puts up a good fight. We are stronger. We just have to believe ha we can fight you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger