Thursday, April 17, 2008

Coming Clean About Cranbrook Hosptial

Yesterday was Jenny’s funeral. 800 people showed up. The
press showed up too. They promised to not take some
photos. My Dad said it was huge. Wish I was there. I am
upset. Never forget our Jenny ever. I will always love you
and treasure your memory. I am upset. I am struggling. It is
time I let out the truths about that hospital I was in. I thought I
would gloss things over. My family comes here. I wanted
them to think it was good for us. It is time for me to tell you
the truth. They did not tell anyone family they were getting
discharged. I had no one to get me. I got a hold of Alice. She
told me to get on the greyhound. The Nurses knew that. Then
my Dad called. Him and Karen would come from Rimbey and
take me with them. We had not heard from Trevor. My Dad did
not want me to be alone. Dad talked to the staff and made
sure I could stay until they came. Then Trevor called. He
would come and get me. Every time it changed I told the
Nurses. They freaked out. Trevor was on the phone. The one
Nurse starting yelling. First you have one ride. Then another.
Three different plans. I told her Trevor was on the phone. He
would pick me up. He heard all of that. All of the patients
were about to riot. I did spend the whole time helping them. I
also told them the Nurses were here to help. They broke
their promise to my Dad. I wasforced to go into a Taxi and go
on a greyhound or get arrested. My Dad called and one of
the patients told him I was treated badly. They also sent a 66
year old senior home alone too. Same with my roommate.
That is not the worst. Something I can’t believe happened
there. They have a hidden room where they send the angry
people. It is a small filthy room. They just have a mattress in
the corner. They have to pee in the corner. They don’t get
food the entire time they are there. I met a lot of people that
were forced in there. They don’t even a place to pee there. I
am filing a human rights violation on that hospital. My
roommate was put in there too. Forcible confinement. When I
was there it was hard to believe. I heard it from five people
that were put in there. I promised them I would get these evil
people. I was not angry when that confrontation happened.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger