Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hope Flows

The past three days, I have been healthy again. It is weird for
getting so sick and so healthy. Yesterday I was eating. I saw
bugs in my soup. Very scary. I thought they were real. I have
been falling still. I have been walking around on the back of
my feet sometimes. That is what Trevor says. I did that going
down on stairs. Now I constancy walk. My best friend came
over twice this weekend. She lives downstairs. They are like
or second family. Let’s learn to live again. Let’s learn to hope.
The best is yet to some. The best will come. Never lose sight. I
have already planned my future. I believe a hundred percent
that we will be cured. We get closer and closer. Every day we
do. We will have our lives back. We can live HD free. It gets so
close. Never surrender. Never give up hope. Never give up our
happiness. Our joy. That is something that can help us keep
through HD. We can fight you. We will win soon. You will be no more.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger