Friday, April 18, 2008

Work

Today I worked for them first time in years. Trevor’s Dad has
a job that takes lots of people and is really easy. There is a
senior’s apartment building that got smoke damage here.
We have to clean all of their items. I work next Monday. I feel
so exhausted. Today I helped them, move everything.
Tomorrow Trevor and I are going to Cranbrook. We got our
tax return today. In Canada every disabled person if they are
married. We get 40 a day. We have a huge one. I will work
again on Monday. I am so exhausted. I have not worked in so
long. I have been drooling badly the past two days. I have
been falling and tripping too. My husband noticed that I have
been walking on the back of my foot. I had the hardest time
dressing today. I have to accept the facts I am getting sicker.
We are all getting sicker. We can’t not deal with that. We
need to deal with HD head on. To survive and have the
normalcy that we deserve. Nothing comes out good with
denial. That never gets a person anywhere. We have HD.
Accept and your life will get better. Be less afraid. We will get
sicker. We will get cured though. It won’t take long. Believe
me. We are planning to spend some of that money and going
to Kelowna. Live your life. Love your life. It is all we have. Live it
like it you would of you were healthy. Never give up your right
for a great life. A happy life that is yours for the taking. That
belongs to you. You have to claim it. Don’t let HD take that away.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger