Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fight

Today I worked another 4 hours. I was exhausted. I got
confused a few times. I had no idea what was going on. I
hallucinated. I saw the work van. It was no one there. Trevor
is going to get his Cisco Certs. That is his exam. I have been
drooling again. I am huge sugar cravings at night. I go crazy.
So hungry. He has his books and his routers to work on. Part
of the exam is applied. I hope he can get them. We all have a
huge fight ahead of us. One that takes such great strength
and courage. We have no choice. We can’t give up. We need
our life. This is the battle that only we can understand. Every
day is a new day to fight it off. HD tries to suck us out. It tries
to take our souls and sprit. It will. We can’t ever give in. This is
ourselves we are fighting for. We can win. We can save the
goodness in our life. We can hold on. We can win. Never lose
hope in defeating HD. Every day brings us closer to real
breakthroughs. We have reason to live. We have a reason to
fight. Our life is on the line.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger