Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scary

I woke up at five in the morning. Trevor’s vehicle and
everything were there. I could not find him. I went outside to
look in my pajamas. Went back Trevor was there wondering
what I was up to. Scary. Yesterday I accidentally flooded the
house. I was doing dishes. Left the leaky tap on. Went and
had supper with my husband. When we got home. It was
flooding. I am lucky that he does home restorations. He knew
exactly what to do. Today I am having bad chorea. I am having
a hard time walking. Last night I had bad dreams. I saw
snakes and spiders in them. Woke up and ran to Trevor. I was
scared. I almost fell. On Friday I meet with my home support
worker. I was scared of getting home support. Not anymore. I
have accepted it. I am getting sicker. That is the way HD is.
What makes the difference is how we view our life. We must
always see happiness and hope. Our life should always be
worth living. This is all we get. We have to accept. Move on.
We can’t change HD. We can fight it. We are going to get
cured. It all about how we want to live. How we chose to live.
All we get. We have to make sure we create something worth
living for ourselves. We are the ones that can choose that.
Set some goals. Make those goals. Live your dreams. They
means so much when you are sick. You actually have things
to live for. You are the one that can shape your life. Not HD. You have the control.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger