Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Care Assesment Tommarrow

I’m having a homecare assessment tomorrow. I am petrified. I am
so scared of losing my independence. We knew this was going to
happen eventually. This won’t affect me blogging. Running this all
of my life. Even if I am incapacited. I need to help everyone here
live. Igave you life. I am not going to leave. Lots more to learn. I
have to accept home care. There is nothing I can do about it. Just
believe there is a cure that has our name on it. We will not be
forgotten. We will have our time to live in the pure light of
happiness. We will get there. We will be cured. Don’t ever forget
that. That is what we struggle for everyday. Hope. That is the word.
Don’t ever forget it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger