Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Support

Today I had my home support assement. It lasted for 4 hours. They
are going to come over every morning at 10 in the morning to take
my pills. I can’t remember the meds. They are going to come clean
and help with dinner. An Occupational Nurse will come and help us
get bars out where they think we need them. When Trevor goes on
respite. I am going to be looked after by a member of the staff. I am
getting life alert. Everything went well. I was really scared. I had
hallunctions like crazy. I am also feeling a bit of anger. I know
these meds take a while to work. Today is Lucky’s first hair cut. I
need to accept this. It is hard. We have to roll with the punches. We
never need to lose faith in our future. We well have the day we been
waiting for. It will come soon. This is our year. I still believe that.
We can never lose sight of our future. It is ours for the taking. We
will be able to live again. We can live. We can live now. I am living
even though I need home support. Take this strength from me to all
of you. We need to be strong. We need strength everyday to fight the HD we can. We can be stronger than HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger