Friday, April 25, 2008

Home Support/ Watch Out For M

My Lucky looks so cute. I am going to put of pictures of his little
haircut. The woman did show dogs for years. She worked on our
Lucky. I am still a bit scared of getting home support. I have a huge
problem remembering my morning meds. Most of my problems are
memory. I work on Monday. The life alert is something I wear.
I hope my meds work. My Dad is going to pay for our home
support. Thank you Dad. Especially now me and Trevor can’t get
benefits. The excepect him to look after me. They don’t realize how
tough it is. I am having big changes now. I have to accept this. We
will all get sick. We are sick. The difference is that we will get
cured. There is nothing greater than the knowledge. Run that
through you head. We are going to be saved. Our lives will belong to
us. Never lose hope for our future. We will get there. It may
take awhile. It will be worth it. We can get there. We can have our
dreams come true. It will happen. Never give up hope. I have to
warn anyone in an online support group. There is a woman know as
M. She was banned in some of the other groups. She is in the at risk
one. I go in all of the groups. I help people that are in crisis.
They need so bad. I answered a girl who is scared of HD. Helped her.
I don’t want to repeat what she said.


Everyone reacts differently to the results - whether the results are
positive or negative. Some people are better able to handle
hearing that they are gene positive; others react negatively to
hearing they're gene positive (turning to alcohol/drugs, lashing
out at others, trying or successful committing suicide); and others
have a different reaction to even testing negative (especially if
other family members have tested positive or are still at-risk).
You'll never truly know how you'll react until you get the
results...some are willing to take that chance and others are
perfectly fine living with their status as being unknown.


She made everyone on there more afraid of HD. This really bugs me.
We have the highest suicide rate for any illness. We already have
people terrified. Why would someone make it worse? This is the
reason I am fight for your right for hope. Your right for a future. Don’t
listen to her. We not need to fear HD. It is not bad at all. If you are
scared. Think of the possible future. Getting diagnosis of HD does
not change our life. Still live. Still fight. I am in home support and
still telling you it’s going to be fine. Don't let anyone tell you
anything but the hope that we can have. Never lose sight of how
impotant every life is. Our lives are important.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger