Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back Here

I am back here. The other server caused problems with my main
page. It got deleted. They wanted me to pay an obscene amount of
money to get it back. I should have never left here. I had to make
this main page over. Angel fire is good. I love you again angel fire.
Yesterday when I saw my index was gone. I was so upset. All of that
hard work gone. I was in tears. Trevor told me I could make a better
one. I had a bad HD day. I could not dress. Bumping into everything.
I have bruises all over. I fell out of my chair last night. I spill
everything again. I was very confused. I had hallucinated too. I
always hear things outside of my apartment. Go out and check and
there is nobody there. Yesterday I saw someone out there. It was
scary blurry person. We got a hold of my Dr. Trew from Calgary.
Because of anger, they are added 50 extra of my Seriquil. That
would be 250. If it does not work, there are other meds I can try.I
have to fight HD the best I can. With a smile on my face. With hope.
We need to survive. Just survive HD. We will get to a point where we
can be cured. We will have our life back into our hands. That life
you never thought you would get back. We will have everything
back. Just keep on living. Keep on fighting. It is worth it to just
smile. Just love ourselves. You deserve a life worth living. Just make
it yourself. Make something you can be proud of. Something to
keep us going. Every second is a struggle to fight HD. It is always worth it in the end

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger