Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day Off

I took today off. I feel like I could not help today. I went to
work for half an hour. They had boxes all over the floor. There
was a little path. I almost feel over a few times. I was
confused. Did not know what they wanted. I also got into a
trance. I talked to Gary. He could barely talk. He is getting
that sick. So young. It hurts me to see my family get sicker. All
younger than me. I did everything I could to slow my
progression. Aerobics, walks, and green tea. It is hard to
know you have to slow progression it hurts you if you put of
testing. The sooner people get tested. The sooner they can
help you. They can help slow the progression. Give you extra
years. We need to fight this disease at all costs. Just never
lose site of the picture we can live our life the way we want
to. We can have ourselves living and loving ourselves. Fight
back HD’s grip on ourselves. This is us. We don’t need HD
taking our life away. Fight HD away. Don’t let it take your
hope. That will always be there.Every day do aerobics. It is
very improtant for us. You can do it. Go for walks. Build
nerons.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger